Published by Jacob Spare on Mon, 2011-09-19 10:29
Expand your exposure while simultaneously reducing risk.
But when combined with paid search marketing, it’s possible to see a rapid acceleration of traffic and sales to your website. By reviewing your business’s performance every 30 days, we ensure a maximization of your website’s ROI.
With our paid search management strategy, we ensure quick delivery of prominent search listings on all of the major search engines. We will help you:
- Seek out affordable pay-per-click (PPC) or cost-per-click (CPC) vehicles
- Purchase specific, high performing search terms
- Manage and test ad variations (A/B, multivariate tests)
- Optimize your paid search bidding strategy
- Expand your exposure while simultaneously reducing risk
For our SEM programs, we utilize techniques including:
- “Long tail" searches: avoiding expensive, mainstream keywords, by identifying more specific and qualified keywords
- Expanding to search engines beyond Goggle and Bing: many of which offer much lower pay-per-click rates while maintaining a high ROI
- Pre-qualifying visitors through specific, qualifying ad text: minimize PPC waste and low quality visits
- Campaign tracking and evaluation: continue testing and learning to maximize keyword efficiency and effectiveness
- Competitive analyses: gain advantage more rapidly by analyzing historic ad variations and change history of competitors