Published by Jacob Spare on Mon, 2011-09-19 11:34
We’ve also been instrumental in several hundred of quick response initiatives, where measurable improvements have been seen in as little as 30 days.
We help your business take great strides every step of the way.
Above all, we realize the two most important measures of success for any business are sales and profitability. We believe clients shouldn't come to us simply looking for a new ecommerce website or a better online marketing or communications plan. We say this because we’re committed to helping our clients make the business they conduct on the internet more profitable.
While there are a number of details we employ in deploying our SECUR(SM) planning process, we've found there are four core tenets for achieving e-commerce profitability:
- Attract: Maximize your website’s visibility, attention and traffic on a consistent basis.
- Is your site positioned across a wide variety of relevant SEO (search engine optimization) terms on key search engines?
- What uplift in website traffic can be realized through the use of SEM (search engine marketing)?
- How impactful is social media in driving traffic to your website?
- And what is the upside potential with a formal, ongoing social media program?
- Engage: Keep prospects coming back, and optimize your opportunities for consideration.
- Are your products or services clearly displayed and detailed so visitors can make an informed decision?
- Is the overall tone of your site appealing to your target market, or are sales being lost because of structural or design mistakes?
- Does your site offer compelling selling statements, in the appropriate places, to motivate visitors to explore further?
- Convert: Lead prospects to the desired behavior, and close the sale.
- Are there clear navigational paths to easily move users from consideration to purchase?
- How extensive are the steps in your conversion funnel?
- Is your online sales process immediate, short or longer term?
- Are there critical gaps in your conversion funnel where you are losing sales?
- Is your site capturing key data about prospects and new customers?
- How would you describe your up-selling and cross-selling programs with customers?
- Retain: Create opportunities to build relationships, and optimize each customer’s lifetime value.
- How effective are your online customer experience management process and programs?
- Are you conducting A/B testing on both your site’s copy and calls to action?
- To what degree are you capturing and using behavioral information to help guide your content management and customer segmentation programs?